Best Thanksgiving Recipes - A Pinch of Healthy


Today I am sharing my best Thanksgiving recipes. Many of these recipes are my mother’s, and they go back several generations! I hope y’all enjoy them as much as we have.


If this list looks good to you, please pin it and share it.


My all time best Thanksgiving recipes. From my family's kitchen to yours. Simply delicious!


If you want to see what I have to say about some of the recipes, here is a video that I posted to YouTube two years ago. I have added a few recipes since then, but my comments from back then still apply. ✅


Oven roasted turkey breast – This is my mom’s recipe, and she has used this method for many, many years.


Our family's favorite oven roasted turkey breast. We have this every Thanksgiving. | APinchOfHealthy.com


Why not a whole turkey? I really like the simplicity of turkey breast. You don’t have to worry about trying to cook the dark meat enough while not drying out the white meat. There is no basting in this method either, so no fuss!


Southern cornbread dressing – Here in the southeastern USA, it is tradition to make authentic southern cornbread dressing to go with our turkey on Thanksgiving. We make ours in a casserole dish, not in the bird. It is SO delicious!


This southern cornbread dressing has been enjoyed in our family every Thanksgiving since I can remember. It is so simple and delicious, and perfect alongside oven roasted turkey breast! | APinchOfHealthy


Easy homemade cranberry sauce – This easy homemade cranberry sauce will be the perfect finishing touch to your Thanksgiving meal, and it only has 3 ingredients.


hand serving easy homemade cranberry sauce with a spoon


Sweet potato casserole – Some people like marshmallows on top, but my family loves the brown sugar/ butter/ walnut topping. It is my favorite! The topping gives the casserole that crunchy topping that is so delicious.


We have enjoyed this sweet potato casserole every Thanksgiving and Christmas in my family for many, many years. | APinchOfHealthy.com


Lemon garlic roasted Brussels sprouts – the only way I want to eat Brussels sprouts.


Lemon garlic roasted Brussels sprouts


Roasted thyme carrots – the flavor of the sweet carrots alongside the fresh thyme is simply delicious.


Roasted Thyme Carrots| APinchOfHealthy.com


Pear, goat cheese and walnut salad with maple vinaigrette – the perfect fall salad.


Pear, Goat Cheese and Walnut Salad with Maple Vinaigrette | APinchOfHealthy.com


Roasted green beans with shallot – a great way to dress up green beans, and simple to make.


Roasted green beans on sheet pan cooked with shallots


Single serving blackberry crisp – so easy and delicious.


Single Serving Blackberry Crisp| APinchOfHealthy.com


Classic deviled eggs are at every southern potluck or family dinner.


Classic Deviled Eggs| APinchOfHealthy.com


Apple crisp with salted caramel almond topping – perfect with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.


Apple Crisp with Salted Caramel Almond Topping | APinchOfHealthy.com


Green beans with caramelized onions and almonds is a great way to dress up green beans for a holiday, special occasion or dinner party.


Green beans with caramelized onions and almonds is a great way to dress up green beans for a holiday, special occasion or dinner party. | APinchOfHealthy.com


10. Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes are so creamy, dreamy and delicious, and they are perfect for Thanksgiving or any time.


Instant Pot mashed potatoes are so creamy, dreamy and delicious, and they are perfect for Thanksgiving or any time.


Cranberry apple crisp – easy and delicious!


My cranberry apple crisp is the perfect warm and cozy dessert for the holidays - sweet, tart and delicious! | APinchOfHealthy.com


This is the best carrot cake recipe I have ever tasted, and it is my mom’s recipe that my family has enjoyed for many years.


Best carrot cake recipe


Bonus recipe! It’s not traditional Thanksgiving, but we always have macaroni and cheese for the kids at every holiday gathering. This easy stovetop macaroni and cheese is great!


Easy-Macaroni-and-Cheese-on-the-Stove-Top-closeup


I hope y’all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Let me know if you try any of these.


(Visited 1,991 times, 5 visits today)



Post a Comment

0 Comments