Easy Dinner Ideas - BEST EASY DINNER RECIPES!!


As a busy mom of two, I’m always on the lookout for easy dinner ideas to feed my family. I’ve rounded up my favorite simple family suppers to make your weekly meal planning a snap.

easy dinner ideas
Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers

Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers

This is one of our most popular recipes! Made from whole, real ingredients, these healthy ground turkey stuffed peppers are perfect for those busy weeknights.

Get the Recipe
Hamburger Soup

Hamburger Soup

Hearty and delicious hamburger soup is a family dinner staple!

Get the Recipe
Pressure Cooker Pulled Chicken

Pressure Cooker Pulled Chicken

This simple pressure cooker pulled chicken recipe is a delicious family meal option. Pair it with steamed vegetables and french fries for a complete family meal.

Get the Recipe
Instant Pot Spaghetti

Instant Pot Spaghetti

This easy Instant Pot spaghetti with meat sauce turns out perfect every time. It's definitely one of my favorite easy dinner ideas, and it always pleases the kids.

Get the Recipe
Doritos Chicken Casserole Recipe

Doritos Chicken Casserole Recipe

Who doesn't love the idea of putting a dish with Doritos on the dinner table? This easy Doritos casserole is unique and truly delicious.

Get the Recipe
Mexican Tater Tot Casserole Recipe

Mexican Tater Tot Casserole Recipe

My simple Mexican tater tot casserole recipe is on the menu at our home at least a couple of times every month. My kids love knowing that I'll be making this recipe for dinner. I love it because it's so easy to put together on busy weeknights.

Get the Recipe
Chicken Spaghetti

Chicken Spaghetti

Easy, creamy, and loaded with flavor, you're going to adore our chicken spaghetti recipe. This is a Dear Crissy reader pick!

Get the Recipe
Crock Pot 15 Bean Soup

Crock Pot 15 Bean Soup

Hearty and delicious, this amazing 15 bean soup will become a family favorite. This is a wonderful classic recipe to put in the slow cooker before work. I serve this with cornbread and even my kids enjoy it.

Get the Recipe
Instant Pot Potato Soup

Instant Pot Potato Soup

Our easy Instant Pot Potato soup recipe is loaded with flavor! I love turning to my pressure cooker when I need to get an easy dinner recipe on the table fast.

Get the Recipe
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup

Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup

A fabulous and flavorful way to utilize chicken breast in your pressure cooker. This Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup is scrumptious and also quite nutritious.

Get the Recipe

Best Easy Dinner Ideas

I hope you love these easy dinner recipes as much as we do!

Each of the recipes on this list is my tried-and-true favorite. They are also among our readers’ favorite recipes! Enjoy and happy home cooking! :)

What’s for dessert?

Now that you have dinner under control, how about some easy dessert ideas?

We participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Post a Comment

0 Comments