Instant Pot Chicken Recipes - A Pinch of Healthy


These are my best Instant Pot chicken recipes. Pin and share with a fellow Instant Pot fan!

Instant Pot chicken recipes

I thought these Instant Pot chicken recipes would be perfect to share for summer, when you don’t want dinner to heat up your whole kitchen.🔥😎

And also, these recipes would be very handy for y’all to have just ahead of back to school season.Our Instant Pot (Amazon affiliate) is definitely the MVP in our kitchen. 🙌🏻

If you haven’t jumped on the bandwagon yet, you might enjoy my Instant Pot product review. Although I am a huge fan overall, there are a few drawbacks, which I talk about in this video/ post.

Also be sure and check out my entire Instant Pot recipe collection here. Now, without any further ado, on to the recipe roundup!👏🏻

Instant Pot chicken breasts – Y’all are loving these, and I am so glad! They are so basic, versatile and delicious. We make these almost weekly at my house.

This is my tried and true method for making Instant Pot chicken breasts that are tender, juicy and delicious! | APinchOfHealthy.com

And the next recipe is one of the ways we enjoy those chicken breasts!

Greek salad with chicken – inspired by the one at Zoe’s kitchen.

My Greek salad with chicken is so delicious and satisfying, and it is inspired by Zoe's Kitchen. | APinchOfHealthy.com

Instant Pot whole “rotisserie” chicken – this is a gem of a recipe! I don’t know of a quicker way to have a whole chicken ready in less than an hour.

All you need is about 45 minutes to have this amazing tender, juicy Instant Pot whole "rotisserie" chicken. Your whole family will LOVE it! | APinchOfHealthy.com

Don’t throw those bones away from your whole chicken! Make some chicken bone broth. There is no better way to make this than in the Instant Pot, in my opinion.

Chicken Bone Broth - a natural nutrient dense super food| APinchOfHealthy.com

Instant Pot chicken and rice is a great one-pot meal that we are loving. I love how the whole meal cooks in one pot!

Instant Pot chicken and rice

White chicken chili is one that we enjoy, especially in fall and winter. We love eating this while watching alllll the college football. 🏈🎉

Instant pot white chicken chili is super easy and delicious dinner that comes together in less than thirty minutes. | APinchOfHealthy.com

Mexican shredded chicken is one of my favorites of all time! You can make soooo many different things with it. Keep scrolling to see some of the dishes I make with this as the base recipe.

Mexican shredded chicken is so delicious, versatile and EASY. And here are three ways to make it - Instant Pot, slow cooker and stovetop. | APinchOfHealthy.com

The next four recipes are some yummy examples of what I make with Mexican shredded chicken.

Verde chicken soft tacos with cilantro lime ranch – I use salsa verde to cook the chicken in, which changes the flavor slightly. It makes fantastic tacos!

These verde chicken soft tacos with cilantro lime ranch are an easy dinner that is perfect for busy nights when you need a quick dinner. | APinchOfHealthy.com

These chicken burrito bowls are seriously better than Chipotle! I make the cilantro lime rice in the Instant Pot too. Such a great recipe and a simple family dinner that everybody loves.

You can make your own chicken burrito bowls, and they are better than Chipotle! | APinchOfHealthy.com

I make a chicken quinoa burrito bowl too, which is very similar to the above. I included instructions for prepping these ahead and eating them all week. Perfect for lunches at the office that you can just grab on the way out the door.

These chicken quinoa burrito bowls are great to meal prep ahead for a quick and delicious grab-and-go lunch or dinner. | APinchOfHealthy.com

Chicken taco salad is another great option. I especially love the creamy jalapeno dressing in this one, which tastes just like the one made famous by Chuy’s.

Creamy Jalapeno Copycat Chuy's recipe

Instant Pot shredded chicken is another basic recipe that we make all the time at my house! Perfect for casseroles and any other recipe that calls for shredded chicken.

This is the easiest, no-fail way to make shredded chicken in your Instant Pot. And you can use it in so many different recipes! | APinchOfHealthy.com

Chicken tortilla soup is a classic recipe that y’all are loving. I have a slow cooker version too, but I almost always make it in the Instant Pot since it is so much quicker.

Instant Pot chicken tortilla soup in two white bowls shot overhead with tortilla chips, limes and cilantro

Instant Pot chicken thighs are super versatile and easy to make.

Instant Pot chicken thighs made with garlic and herbs

I make chicken noodle soup from scratch in my Instant Pot every time anybody in my house gets sick. So delicious and comforting!

I hope y’all enjoy these Instant Pot chicken recipes as much as we have! Pin and share with other Instant Pot fanatics.😆🙌🏻

Note: This post originally appeared on A Pinch of Healthy August 13, 2018.

 

 

 

(Visited 21,965 times, 28 visits today)

Post a Comment

0 Comments